Moving Through Transitions: The Happy Way
Learning effective tools to handle life’s challenges and changes can be invaluable.
In tonights class, were going to discuss how to:
1. Use DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy) strategies to handle difficult times.
2. Create action plans to move forward.
3. Adopt coping stategies that work for you.
4. Become a resiliant thinker.
5. Adopt aContinue Reading
The Freedom To Just Be You
How to break free from codependent relationships old patterns and dependent addictions to create the life you desire, not the one you have been programed to live.
1. Establishing boundaries
2. Trusting yourself
3. Trusting your inner voice
4. Defining yourself
5. Letting go of limiting beliefs of:
“Come On, Get Happy.” Is a Psycho-Educational Class ledContinue Reading